Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Blue -FTU




Srapkit -  Feeling Blue by Chaos Priestess - HERE
Template by LindaNM - the first one - HERE
Tube - VeryMany HERE  please don't use without a license
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Open template and delete top 3 layers, all raster 5 layers, and white background
I also adjusted my papers to blue
I always start at the bottom and work my way up:
All raster 3 layes use p 02
Black circles use backdrop instead of a paper - use your magic wand at default for each black circle
All of raster 1...p7...use magic wand on each,  I used my closeup to fill those rectangles ---layer properties/overlay. You may do with as you wish.
String01
String02 - resize 80%
Heart01
Heart02 - resize 70%
Ele01 - move behind tube layer
Flower06- resize 30%
Crop and resize tag....add proper copyright





1 comment: